Sunday, April 22, 2007

My entry as a first-time blogger

I have wanted to try out blogging for a while and decided to just do it. I'm old school so this is new for me. I'm broadening my horizons.

My blog is called thoughts on life, work, and family which is pretty standard. What is interesting about this title is the order in which the topics came to me which is exactly how I typed them. I'm a career woman and work is a significant part of my life. My family is small....parents deceased, husband, grown son, two siblings, some nieces and nephews. My family life is a very close second to work and both areas of my life are interchanged from time to time in importance depending on the occasion. Most people might be embarrassed to rate family as a close second but I believe in being honest to one's self.

Are there any other first-time bloggers are there? Are there any other work with family as a close second folks out there?

No comments: